Kanda Yuu and (≖`へ’≖) in Episode 2
Hi! Let's find something in common and talk about it!
WHAT TO WEAR WHEN: Slinking Into a P.I.’s Office After-Hours to Tearfully Beg Him for Help Finding Your Husband’s Killer
- Accessorize with huge, tragic eyes and tastefully-chosen double entendres. Waterproof mascara might actually be a drawback!
- This look is all about the dramatic, glamorous silhouette. Ask yourself: “If I were standing in front of venetian blinds, what kind of shadow would I cast?” If the answer isn’t “devastating,” keep trying!
- The geometric shoulders on this Victoria Beckham dress say “I am a Woman” — but the smooth, vulnerable skin of your revealed throat and collarbone say breathily, “Oh, but I’m really just a Girl.” Get his protective instincts on your side, and you can turn this square-jawed patsy backward and forward like a skeleton key!
- The man you’re talking to may not technically be a policeman anymore, because he was kicked off the force for caring too much and not playing by the rules. Call him “Detective” anyway — that’s basic workplace tact.
- Try a coat with a soft, heavy fur ruff. You can turn your face into it to sort of hide your tears, while still maintaining soulful, sidelong eye contact under your mink lashes.
- Do not mention how your husband was a bloated old philanderer who never appreciated you or treated you like a person.
- Definitely do not mention how the week before he died you took out a million-dollar life insurance policy on him. It will look tacky.
- High stiletto pumps make a satisfying clack-click as you hasten away across the rainy cobblestones. T-straps are both practical and leg-lengthening.
- A well-dropped monogrammed handkerchief helps people remember you — especially with a subtle spritz of your favorite perfume — but don’t drop it in the wrong place, or you could end up being remembered a little too well. Silencing witnesses is tedious, and an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
- Should you choose to invite the detective to your house of mourning to discuss your case over drinks, make sure to set the date for a time when you could plausibly just happen to be wandering around in a silk robe and negligée when the maid lets him in. How about Carine Gilson? You can afford it!
Victoria Beckham tight dress, $1,980 / Diane von Furstenberg double breasted coat, $1,205 / Trasparenze sheer hosiery, $15 / La Perla , $440 / La Perla satin panty, $115 / Christian Louboutin t strap heels / Lulu Guinness vintage handbag, $695 / Chanel pearl jewelry / Karen Millen leather glove / Suzanne Bettley hat, $98 / NARS Cosmetics lip makeup, $28 / Christian Dior , $105 / Vintage Cigarette Holder. Audrey Hepburn Long LADIES Cigarette Holder… / Brooks Brothers Women’s Embroidered Handkerchiefs
This must be the most beautiful DIY tutorial I have ever seen. And it so happens to be in style of this weekend. Found on Ulicam, a very nice blog by Ulrika Kestere, photographer and illustrator. For the whole tutorial and lot’s of inspiration, click here.
my french teacher kept looking at me like this so I took this without warning him and told him he’d be famous
he demanded a retake bc he wanted u guys to think hes cool
I can’t believe I forgot to mention the fact that when I took this he told me to photoshop some hair on so “my internet friends” would like him
someone make this mans dreams come true
WHEN I SHOWED HIM THIS HE SAID “THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED”
2014: Homestuck: The Game
2015: Homestuck: The Motion Picture
2016: Homestuck: The Animated Series
2017: Homestuck 2: Return of Jafar
2018: Homestuck 1 1/2
The beautiful thing about Homestuck is that it’s so steeped in irony that they almost literally could not screw it up. No matter how crappy the movie adaption or whatever was it would just feed back into the classic homestuck motif
there is not one search term here that isn’t magical
i know ive reblogged this before at least twice but i decided to read through the entire thing this time and im in pain from how hard i am laughing please forgive me
i just read these all outloud on skype and we’re cryign
okay remember when i was joking about what if sollux just wore colored contact lenses and he actually had normal troll eyes?
i realized the reverse is even more hilarious
sollux wearing contacts to make himself have normal eyes and subsequently weirding the fuck out of everyone with them because they’re so used to his real ones
being a girl is really fucking expensive
hahahahhhAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahah WHO IS PAYING FOR YOUR DATES
hahahahhhAHAHAHAHhahahahahhahahah WHO IS PAYING FOR OUR TAMPONS, PADS, ULTRA SOUNDS, PAP SMEARS, OB/GYN VISITS, BRAS, CLOTHES, MAKE UP, HAIR PRODUCTS TO GO ON DATES WITH FUCKERS LIKE YOU?
god bless this